[Scilab-users] {EXT} How to count pixels

Jean-Philippe Grivet jean-philippe.grivet at wanadoo.fr
Fri Jun 7 12:16:14 CEST 2019

Hello Philipp,

Thank you for your program, it looks like it would do exactly what I
wanted. However (as I should have stressed before) I work under win7. In
this environment, the only image processing toolbox is IPCV in which
several functions are lacking, namely

     scicv_Init(); matplot(); Mat_cols_get(); Mat_rows_get()

Further, in my case, img appears as a matrix of booleans (?).

I will try to download SIVP and determine the role of these functions.

Thank you,again

Jean-Philippe

---