[Scilab-users] question on graphic children order

RolandB jdb61858 at suoox.com
Thu Jun 27 12:38:37 CEST 2019

Hi,

> After the first interesting Stéphane's attempt, i am also afraid that
> changing the order now would break a lot of code.

It would definitely break a lot of my code.
So if that behaviour would be changed, I would ask for an announcement
loooong before it is taking effect.

If you want to index the children in the order they have been created, you
may use ($+1-creationindex).

IMO also the order different children are drawn (polylines...) depends on
their index. They are drawn from $ to 1 so that child 1, which is the most
recent one, is drawn on top.

Regards,
Roland