[Scilab-users] {EXT} Re: Export plot from figure with uicontrols

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Fri Mar 1 14:03:52 CET 2019

Hello Federico,

Le 01/03/2019 à 04:19, Federico Miyara a écrit :

> Christophe,
>
> One can also export as EMF directly from Scilab, the problem is that
> it is not compatible with Word 2003 (the version I have). Do you mean
> that the EMF produced by Inkscape is really compatible with Word? If
> this is the case, there is something to be improved in the Scilab EMF
> export.

I have not Word 2003, but i have done the following, and it works:

* create a .odt document with LibreOffice
* Convert and save it as an empty .doc Word 2003 document.
* Import an EMF image generated with xs2emf() in the document
* Save and close the document
* Reopen the document, still with LibreOffice: The EMF image is
perfectly rendered.

Best regards
Samuel