[Scilab-users] Sprintf and Italic font.

Dang Ngoc Chan, Christophe Christophe.Dang at sidel.com
Mon Mar 18 09:12:31 CET 2019

Hello Marcus,

The online doc tells me that sprintf() is obsolete

https://help.scilab.org/docs/6.0.2/en_US/msprintf.html

Apart from this, when I want to make some text layout, I usually use the LaTeX feature.
How don't know how it mixes with (m)sprint but maybe you could try something like

title("$"  + msprintf(…) + "$")

(I did not try so I don't know if it works).

HTH,

regards

--
Christophe Dang Ngoc Chan