[Scilab-users] {EXT} Can you suggest a more efficient procedure for generating random variables?

Dang Ngoc Chan, Christophe Christophe.Dang at sidel.com
Mon Mar 18 11:17:20 CET 2019

Hello,

Neither did I :-D

I just couldn't imagine such a feature didn't exist
so I looked at the neighbouring "Search and sort" functions in the help online page…

> * I wished the Scilab help files would be more readable...

You're probably right.
I just wonder how in this case.
Maybe adding "dsearch" to the "See also" list at the bottom of the "find" help page?

It may deserve a "wishlist" severity on http://bugzilla.scilab.org

Anyway, I'm happy I could be useful to someone today (-:

--
Christophe Dang Ngoc Chan
Mechanical calculation engineer

Public