[Scilab-users] Where is the best place for Scilab - xcos / ScicosLab - scicos questions and bug report?

farimani f.s.farimani at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 09:55:30 CET 2019

Samuel GOUGEON wrote
> I have no reason to spread and dilute contributions on many sites.
> To answer the same questions in several places.
> Already, IMO there are too many official Scilab lists. Most of them are
> almost dead.

Dear Samuel,

Like it or not people don't like to sign up here in these forums or mailing
lists to ask their questions. Reddit and StackOverflow/StackExchange are the
place they go. They already have nice formatting environment, they have
mobile apps...

During the last couple of days I have tried to answer new questions as much
as my crippled Scilab skills allow. We don't have to answer repetitive
questions. If there are questions for which there is already an answer we
can just point them to the right place. I want to urge you and other Scilab
experts to take a look at the most visited unanswered questions here:

https://stackoverflow.com/unanswered/tagged/scilab

and help them as much as you can.

Best regards,
Foad