[Scilab-users] Help with the "From Workspace" block in xcos

Antoine97 Antoine1997b at hotmail.fr
Tue Mar 26 14:46:41 CET 2019

I'm trying to simulate a simple discrete system with xcos.
My source is a PRBS that i defined in a scinote file. I use others variables
from the same scinote file on this system and they are all accepted by
xccos, but when i use the block "From Workspace" to simulate my PRBS, the
console tells me this variable doesn't exist.
I've tried declaring simpler variables but they are still not recognised...