[Scilab-users] issue with h5close?

Carrico, Paul paul.carrico at auxitrolweston.com
Tue May 28 09:10:37 CEST 2019

Hi All

I'm using the latest stable release (6.0.2) in conjunction with cgal add-on for Delaunay_2 tessellation, based on data previously recorded in a hdf5 file.

I've been noticing that after a first tessellation, and while the h5 file is closed in the routine (h5close(name)), if I rerun a second one Scilab crashes; that's the case either under Windows 7 or 10.

h5 = "toto.h5";
h5 = h5open(PATH_DATA + h5,"r");

h5close(h5);

But I've noticed if I manually close the file directly in the console (i.e. a second time), then Scilab does not crash anymore.

It is just an observation, and I'm not able to tell more about the issue, but it's systematic on my side.

Hope it help

Paul