[Scilab-users] SciNetCDF toolbox on Darwin/OSX?

gilles gilles.delaygue at univ-grenoble-alpes.fr
Wed May 29 17:05:13 CEST 2019

mottelet wrote
> Le 29/05/2019 à 11:35, gilles a écrit :
>> Dear all, has anyone successfully compiled the scinetcdf toolbox on a
>> Darwin/OSX machine?
>> I'm running Scilab 6.0.2 on a MBP with Mojave, facing some problems with
>> Atoms (does not run),
>
> What do you mean by "does not run". Is it the Atoms GUI that does not
> run as expected or do you have problem during the installation of some
> module ?

Dear Stéphane, thanks for bothering. I cannot get anything to work with
Atoms, but this is another problem: my present post is about the toolbox
SciNetCDF, which is only compiled for Windows and Linux. So i'm trying to
adapt the package to Darwin.
Many thanks for your great help with Scilab, by the way!
best -gilles