[Scilab-users] SCILAB Equivalent of addpath function

Samuel Enibe samuel.enibe at unn.edu.ng
Thu May 30 11:19:51 CEST 2019

Thank you very much for your quick response.

In using SCILAB, I create a folder for a given class of problems. The
user-defined functions for the problem class are stored in the  folder. I
use the SCILAB function *genlib to* create a functions library for the
user-defined functions in the folder..

On startup of SCILAB, I would have to run *genlib* again or* lib* to make
those user-defined  functions available for use.

Is there a way of telling SCILAB to search a given folder or folders for
user-defined functions? In this way, I would not have to run* lib *or
*genlib* during each SCILAB session.

Thank you very much.

God bless you.

Samuel Ogbonna Enibe