[Scilab-users] Accessing sound device using java api from scilab

Chin Luh Tan chinluh.tan at bytecode-asia.com
Wed Nov 6 09:28:32 CET 2019

Hi,

In some cases, close help page and launch it again would help

thanks.

CL

---- On Wed, 06 Nov 2019 16:08:46 +0800 Antoine Monmayrant <antoine.monmayrant at laas.fr> wrote ----

Hello,

I just installed it under 6.0.2.
 It seems that the help is not built properly ( i.e. I cannot find
      anything using "help audio_getLine" or other functions).

Antoine

Le 06/11/2019 à 02:54, Chin Luh Tan a