[Scilab-users] mtlb_sparse and "Matlab sparse" type 7

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Sat Nov 9 12:47:02 CET 2019

http://bugzilla.scilab.org/14477

> Is there another way to generate a type 7 variable?

This type is one of the misteries of Scilab.
May be it was created before that loadmatfile() and savematfile() were
available.

Now that both of these functions exist, any required conversion of
sparse matrix is automatically done through them.

IMHO this data type is obsolete and should be properly and completely
removed, as you have also mentionned it in the Bugzilla thread.

Thanks for having put this topic on the public place.

Regards
Samuel