[Scilab-users] How to zoom in correctly

jaipur acj119 at nifty.com
Sun Nov 10 13:46:01 CET 2019

I would like to say that I expected a plot3d image expands with automatic
expansion of x-, y- and z-axes during zooming in by wheel. However, axes box
size actually does not expand and x-, y-, z-ticks just move within the box.
This reached to the result that axes box size is unchanged and a plot3d
image is clipped at the boundaries as holes.

To avoid this clip and let whole image of plot3d expand, shall I change some
property of axes concerning clipping and so on?