[Scilab-users] {EXT} strange behaviof of function isreal

Dang Ngoc Chan, Christophe Christophe.Dang at sidel.com
Wed Nov 13 11:09:53 CET 2019

Hello,

https://help.scilab.org/docs/6.0.2/en_US/brackets.html

"In some limits, brackets may be applied on a set of data having different but compatible types. In this case, some data are converted into the dominating type available in the set. The main conversion rules are the following:
[...]
3. The result becomes complex-encoded as soon as a complex-encoded component -- value, polynomial, or rational -- is met in the list (even with a null imaginary part)"

Regards

--
Christophe Dang Ngoc Chan
Mechanical calculation engineer