[Scilab-users] Run Scilab 6.0.2 on OSX Catalina

Chin Luh Tan chinluh.tan at bytecode-asia.com
Thu Nov 28 17:54:03 CET 2019

Hi,

Java SE 13.0.1

Thanks

Rgds,
CL

---- On Fri, 29 Nov 2019 00:52:15 +0800 stephane.mottelet at utc.fr wrote ----

Le 28/11/2019 à 17:15, Chin Luh Tan a écrit :

Hi Stephane,

I tested the latest jdk
what is the version ?

from the web, with your patch, it works!

Thanks.

rgds,

CL

---- On Thu, 28 Nov 2019 23:27:09 +0800 Stéphane Mottelet <stephane.mottelet at utc.fr> wrote ----

Sorry, there was a typo error (wrong tilda) in the URL, the valid one is

https:/www.utc.fr/~mottelet/java/enableJDK.dmg

S.

--
Stéphane Mottelet