[Scilab-users] ?= GUI hel

Stefan Du Rietz sdr at durietz.se
Thu Nov 28 22:20:02 CET 2019

On 2019-11-28 20:55, Samuel Gougeon wrote:
> Le 28/11/2019 à 17:47, Antoine Monmayrant a écrit :
>> .../...
>> Also, you should better use get(a, 'propertyName') or set(a,
>> 'propertyName', value) instead of a.propertyName and
>> a.propertyName=value in your callbacks.
>> I have found that this latter syntax is causing a lot of bug if your
>> callback get called really often. I still don't know why.
>

> OK. Now i remember, indeed, that some handle.prop access are badly
> parsed as reading or defining a structure instead of reading or setting
> the (expectedly) defined handle...

I have also noticed all that.

But at last I managed to get it working. ;-)

I had to
1. copy the structure from user_data
2. edit the copied structure
3. set user_data to the edited structure

To Samuel 20:35:

My GUI data.are handles exept a few things I update simultaneously when
I change them..

Stefan