[Scilab-users] ?= GUI hel

Stéphane Mottelet stephane.mottelet at utc.fr
Fri Nov 29 21:53:59 CET 2019

Le 29/11/2019 à 21:21, Claus Futtrup a écrit :

> Hi Stéphane
>
> Lazy = not pretty.

Matlab users do not have this possibility, and as a result, programs do
not suffer from eventual border effects. But I know many Matlab users
using a bunch of "global" statements. This is WORSE than lazy globals...

However, you don't need to use this mechanism in your GUI. You have gcbo
+ proper backtracking on the parents, or (better) you can use  tags and
findobj.

S.

--
Stéphane Mottelet