[Scilab-users] Re : Problems with mfile2sci

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Tue Oct 8 10:58:33 CEST 2019

Hello Federico,

Yes, this workaround for the end index shows another issue, indeed.
Scilab 6.0.0 starts the conversion (but yields an "Invalid index" error
after processing the first third of the file), while 6.0.1 yields the
same "file contains no instruction" message.
In 6.0.1 and 6.0.2, the (first) issue is in the m2sci_syntax() internal.
Could you please report the bug?

Thanks
Samuel