[Scilab-users] convert matlab code to scilab

P M p.muehlmann at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 12:10:51 CEST 2019

 [ans,ans,Minstances_hat] = unique(B(:));
gives:  Wrong number of output arguments.

I also tried :

[Minstances_hat] = unique(B(:));

and get a vector.
also

[Minstances_hat,index] = unique(B(:));

seem to work.

However afterwards there is this line:

masks = reshape(Minstances_hat-1,size(B));

I try to convert via:

mask = matrix(Minstances_hat-1,size(B));

but no success.