[Scilab-users] TR: {EXT} Curves color when plotting

Chin Luh Tan chinluh.tan at bytecode-asia.com
Wed Oct 23 14:32:27 CEST 2019

very nice chart, great you find your way.

rgds,
CL

---- On Wed, 23 Oct 2019 18:44:40 +0800 Perrichon <perrichon.pierre at wanadoo.fr> wrote ----

Hello CL

Thanks you for your response. It’s wise en relevant.

But yesterday, I’ve found 5 minutes ti program the children(x).foreground

Also thanks you for this nice conversation and exchange

Pierre P.