[Scilab-users] CLR design component is not clear in scilab 6.0.2 x64 W10

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Wed Oct 30 11:59:52 CET 2019

Hello Pierre,

Le 30/10/2019 à 10:26, Perrichon a écrit :

> Hello
>
> CLR design component brings confusion by forgetting the * sign in operand
>
> of a polynomial representation in Laplace plan

The "*" sign has been removed on purpose, in order to somewhat compact
the expression displayed in the icon, that can be very wide. It's fine
when coefficients are literal numbers, but you are right: when a
coefficient is a variable, the display then becomes ambiguous. I will
see how to detect and avoid this.

Regards
Samuel