[Scilab-users] CLR design component is not clear in scilab 6.0.2 x64 W10

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Wed Oct 30 12:52:05 CET 2019

Le 30/10/2019 à 12:41, Perrichon a écrit :

> Hello Samuel,
>
> Thanks you for your positive response. It gives me hope

Yes, i think i planned using it when i did the job, but then the dot
with a literal decimal number like "2" that becomes "2." yielded 2..s ,
that was KO. Detecting decimal integers, trimming their dot... I have
given rid of it, without thinking about variables. We could try with a
small space as well.
Even small things take time to be tuned...
And there are _a lot_ of little things.