[Scilab-users] CLR design component is not clear in scilab 6.0.2 x64 W10

Pierre PERRICHON perrichon.pierre at wanadoo.fr
Thu Oct 31 20:39:01 CET 2019

Dear,

A new time, Federico is right.

Monsieur Pierre-Simon de Lapalce is a French man ==> so the variable of Laplace is p

American are not France, so they use s

Like Grafcet in FRANCE, which is a french conception and SFC in US and their copies several years later.

I've done my own componants library in certains case under scilab/xcos, without problem in  5.5.2 and I use p and s in sheme

For me not a problem. But I can take 5 minyes ti explain history during the rush with students.

I hope that the last component with CLR will be accepted and retained, so it is so nice, as said by Federico ans Samuel pour the next 6.1

Regards