[Scilab-users] ?==?utf-8?q? ?==?utf-8?q? parallel_run

Antoine Monmayrant amonmayr at laas.fr
Mon Sep 23 16:13:55 CEST 2019

Hello,

Are you using Windows or anything else?
Because as far as I remember, parallel_run is just a dirty hack that only works under windows.
On my linux install of scilab 6.0.2, I also have:
 --> parallel_run

Undefined variable: parallel_run

So it might be a bug in the documentation that should mention "windows only" like some other functions.

Antoine