[Scilab-users] Efficiency map

Daniel Stringari danielstringarita at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 23:08:41 CEST 2020

The curve I would like to plot is similar to the one attached. There are
several efficiency curves within a SPEEDxTORQUE chart. My problem comes down
to a spreadsheet generated by external software where I have three columns:
SPEED, TORQUE and EFFICIENCY. The data is all broken and so I have to put an
efficiency range to get data of just one efficiency. In this case, I created
a function that runs through this matrix to collect the SPEEDxTORQUE data
for efficiency (interval) and that is why I have several points nearby that
could be reduced to just one. These vectors that I sent initially correspond
to only one of these curves, if I'm not mistaken it's the 94% efficiency
curve. I was observing the function of contour curves and I thought it would
be possible to apply, since I will have to paint the graphic in the future.
But I don't know how to do that yet. It is worth mentioning that the points
vary according to the efficiency range, that is, it is not possible to
predict how many SPEEDxTORQUE points I will have.