[Scilab-users] [Scilab-Dev] Scilab 6.1 for OSX is out !

Yann Debray @ Scilab yann.debray at scilab-enterprises.com
Wed Apr 22 08:18:33 CEST 2020

    	Dear Stéphane,
Thank you very much.I will report this on our website.

--Yann DebrayScilab DirectorESI GroupCell: +33 6 45 81 65 06Website: https://www.scilab.org

On Wed, Apr 22, 2020 at 7:42 AM +0200, "Chin Luh Tan" <chinluh.tan at bytecode-asia.com> wrote:

Thanks Stephane!

I tested to launch on Catalina and HS, no problem in launching, some basics functions testing, plots, and xcos.

Regards,
Chin Luh

---- On Wed, 22 Apr 2020 01:21:30 +0800 Stéphane Mottelet <stephane.mottelet at utc.fr> wrote ----

Hi all,

Finally I managed to package a branch-6.1 version. "branch-6.1" means
that you will have the actual features of 6.1 version plus the bug fixes
and improvements provided by the team and contributors since its
release. The archive is available to dowload at the following url:

https://www.utc.fr/~mottelet/scilab_for_macOS.html

Tests have been made under HighSierra, Mojave, Catalina and everything
seems OK. Please use the ML to report eventual problems.

Enjoy !

--
Stéphane Mottelet
Ingénieur de recherche