[Scilab-users] Scilab - Xcos

flavio muff fla.muff at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 5 10:24:16 CEST 2020

Hi everyone

I have a problem in Xcos (Scilab 6.1.0).
When I do a Superblock - mask it - I can not choose any variables and not edit (I set them in context and tried define the variables in the console as well, but they are not recognized). I add lines in the superblock - mask - GUI, try define a variable but I cant confirm with ok. I already tried set the variables firstly in the context (otherwise i cant use a variable in the diagram), firstly mask and then customize, firstly customize and then mask - it doesnt work.

I tried same procedure with Scilab 5.5.2. Masking works without any problems, but this version crashes when I want save the Xcos file..

I am using the latest scilab version 6.1.0 / 64bit on win 10.

I so hope there is a solution.

Thanks much in advance and regards
FMuff