[Scilab-users] {EXT} Re: errors (uncertainties) in non-linear least-squares fitting parameters

Dang Ngoc Chan, Christophe Christophe.Dang at sidel.com
Thu Aug 27 11:41:16 CEST 2020

Hello Heinz,

The calculation runs quite fats so it might not worth the effort of optimising it.
But if ever you had more points and longer computation times, you might try to first perform a linear regression on each set of data to set the initial guess of parameters po.
The non linear regression should converge faster.

Regards.

--
Christophe Dang Ngoc Chan
Mechanical calculation engineer