[Scilab-users] genlib crashes in SCILAB 6.1.0 under UBUNTU 18.04

Samuel Enibe samuel.enibe at unn.edu.ng
Mon Aug 31 19:33:28 CEST 2020

I start SCILAB 6.1.0 under the UBUNTU 18.04 OPERATING SYSTEM from the
console. This is because invoking it otherwise does not work.

Each time I execute the SCILAB function genlib, the SCILAB crashes after
generating the binaries for some of the user defined functions.   I will
have to restart  the SCILAB again.to proceed. The problem does not occur
when I execute the same genlib in the same way with SCILAB 5.5.2 under the
same operating system.

Any solution to this problem will be appreciated.

Samuel Enibe