[Scilab-users] ipcv vs scicv

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Mon Dec 7 18:12:53 CET 2020

Hello Philipp,

Le 07/12/2020 à 09:02, P M a écrit :
> Please enlighten me....on my PC the current situation is like this:
>
> Scilab 6.1.0

> - scicv
> - IPCV
> --> in console: help imread
>
> --> img = imread(filename[,flag])            // hence the imread
> function from scicv is found / used (?)

I guess that you are here only calling the help, not the function.
This is a different topic.

I don't know how the help viewer manages homonymous pages from external
modules
(or even an external against an internal). Maybe yes the last loaded is
the default one.
Anyway, in the viewer, all modules and homonymous pages are displayed in
distinct chapters.

Now, we could address the way to force the viewer targeting a given
chapter from the command line, for instance with something like
--> help alib.cos
If so, i am afraid that, to me, it will be a (very) low priority wish ;-)

Regards
Samuel