[Scilab-users] Atoms Modules

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Fri Dec 18 19:22:47 CET 2020

Dear Chin Luh,

Thank you so much for addressing the critical topic of external modules
maintenance.
While IPCV is the most downloaded module, your fair question
 >So should IPCV continue to be maintained ...?
sounds desperate to me. I rather share the same feeling: Almost 5 days
after your message, not a single answer from users...!

So, apparently, the answer is likely: No, it's not worth maintaining the
most downloaded module, and therefore No, it's not worth maintaining any
other external module.
Let's stop maintaining ATOMS for 2021. The ghosts of silent users are
certainly rich enough to pay commercial equivalent tools.

Since there are 12 days left before 2021, i will answer for particular
cases in separate (sub-)threads.

Best regards
Samuel