[Scilab-users] Atoms Modules

Claus Futtrup cfuttrup at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 17:00:31 CET 2020

Hi there

I am personally not the most vivid user of the IPCV, but I can see among
my scripts that I was playing around with it in October 2018. I have
used IPCV to manipulate a piece of graphics that I made, and in a
programmatic way (something totally impractical in any other way). The
results: https://www.cfuttrup.com/blogspot.html#think_global

I think the IPCV belongs in the toolbox for Scilab.

When it comes to ATOMS, I think the concept is fundamentally good. I am
not qualified to give feedback to any of the specifics within ATOMS as I
found it very difficult to read up on how to create an ATOMS module, so
what I say is that as a tool for community driven development, it needs
a lot better support.

With kind regards,
Claus