[Scilab-users] New constant %chars to get sets of symbols

P M p.muehlmann at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 17:28:07 CET 2020

Dear,

if the content of e.g. %chars.greek.lower is a string:

Why not even subdivide this further, such as:

%chars.greek.lower.alpha = "α"
%chars.greek.lower.beta = "β"

Some work to create at first, but handy to use

Best Regards,
Philppp

Am Do., 31. Dez. 2020 um 16:37 Uhr schrieb Samuel Gougeon <sgougeon at free.fr