[Scilab-users] Scilab 6.1.0 is available!

Clément David Clement.David at esi-group.com
Tue Feb 25 17:09:08 CET 2020

Hello Heinz,

The macOS version is still in progress, we don't have any access to a macOS machine anymore and there are hard issues reported by Stephane (a hard crash in GUI mode, the required JVM installation, a non-signed packaging, at least...). So yes, we rely on the community (and especially Stephane) to ship a macOS binary; if you are willing to help, please contact him and keep in mind that it is a very complex task.

Note: this was also the case for Scilab 6.0.0 to 6.0.2.

Regards,

--
Clément