[Scilab-users] Context error in Xcos Scilab 6.1.0

Perrichon perrichon.pierre at wanadoo.fr
Sat Feb 29 19:35:20 CET 2020

Hello Samuel,

Glad to see you confirm this bug

Context is executed at line 26 of the A.sce file, and not before :

---> xcos_simulate(scs_m, 4);

So in scilab 6.1.0, the A.ctx is executed.

I also add in A610.zcos the instruction

*	mprintf("Running context in xcos. ...So A=%i\n",A)

And then here is the track in my PC when running A.sce in xcos 6.1.0 :

--> exec('C:\0 - tampon\A.sce', -1)

Chargement du contexte d'exécution A.ctx

Running context in xcos. ...So A=50

Where we can see that A=50 inside A610.zcos.

We also can see that A is lost a the end of the context execution

This bad behavior also explains that my projects don’t migrate from xcos
5.5.2 to 6.1.0

Be sure that in my projects, the ct xis a set of a lot of scilab
instructions who generate variables.

These variables are use in any bloscks and under blocks of my main shemes

BR