[Scilab-users] ?==?utf-8?q? ?==?utf-8?q? ?= density in a grap

Antoine Monmayrant amonmayr at laas.fr
Fri Jan 24 08:45:40 CET 2020

That's what I understood, but using lines, not polygons.

Another approach than what I suggested previously would be to pixelate everything: ie make a big matrix for the whole graph and increment the value stored at a certain coordinate whenever it falls under one of the lines.
You could then plot this matrix using matplot of sgrayplot... with a graycolormap (maybe reversed graycolormap).
Far from ideal, but it would work.

Antoine