[Scilab-users] Double and triple integral query

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Mon Jan 27 09:59:10 CET 2020

Hello,

Le 26/01/2020 à 12:45, Lester Anderson a écrit :
> Hello all,
>
> I have looked at the int2d and int3d commands for double and triple
> integrals, but was wondering if there was a simple method of defining
> the input triangles or tetrahedrons (int2d and int3d respectively)?

For int2d(): mesh2d() is restored as native Scilab function in Scilab 6.1.0:

http://bugzilla.scilab.org/attachment.cgi?id=4975
https://build.scilab.org/view/Scilab%20binaries/  (master)

For int3d(): the closest matching resources could be available in the
CGLAB module:
https://atoms.scilab.org/toolboxes/cglab

> It would be nice to just specify the function, limits and integration
> variable(s) e.g.:
> double_integral (f(x,y), var_x, lower_x, upper_x, Var_y, lower_y,
> upper_y) etc

Please feel free to post this wish on Bugzilla.

Regards
Samuel