[Scilab-users] FEA in Scilab

Claus Futtrup cfuttrup at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 19:13:00 CET 2020

Hi Denis

I did a search in their documentation (it's offered on their web pages)
for Scilab, and only found one hit which explains their arrays are set
like matlab or scilab.

Searching their modules library for "scilab" returned empty.

I did a google search "scilab site:freefem.org" ... but nothing hints
that freefem is somehow supporting integration with Scilab. Am I wrong?
(Any pointers?)

Best regards,
Claus