[Scilab-users] How to pass arguments by reference from Scilab?

si_soso si_soso at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 3 03:45:57 CEST 2020

Hi,I have a Fortran Dll which has a subroutine with some arguments defined by
reference (Attributes Reference). I need to call the subroutine from Scilab
and pass different type of arguments: reals, integers, logical and
characters. My questions are as follows:1- Can Scilab pass arguments by
reference (either to a Scilab function or a function defined in another
language like Fortran)?2- Can Scilab pass arguments that are logical
(booleans) and a mix of data?3- Is there any documentation that explains all
this?Thanks,Soso