[Scilab-users] Fwd: Re: scilab and tif-files

Chin Luh Tan chinluh.tan at bytecode-asia.com
Tue Jul 14 18:30:42 CEST 2020

Hi Antoine,

Great to hear that your function works well so quite some case, if you don't mind, could I put into coming IPCV release?

Thanks.

rgds,

CL

---- On Tue, 14 Jul 2020 17:52:13 +0800 P M <p.muehlmann at gmail.com> wrote ----

Hi Antoine,

This does help indeed...

with    tiff_get_image_prop()     I get the correct RGB-image from the TIf-file.

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,

Philipp