[Scilab-users] Cblock -Not working with other Xcos blocks

nic harnico62_a at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 9 20:52:23 CEST 2020

Hi, I found that C_blocks in Xcos change their behavior when certain other
Xcos blocks are added to the simulation. This simulation below has defined 3
c_blocks. It produces the outputs as expected. Note that I added a sine wave
to each c_block , because I discovered C-blocks do not get called if the
inputs do not change.

However, when a simple transfer function is added to the simulation as in
the next diagram. The behavior of the c-blocks change and it does not
produces the same output. Is it OK to mix c-blocks and other Xcos blocks in
a simulation ? What is the reason for this behavior and how can it be fixed.
Any help will be appreciated.

Regards