[Scilab-users] Ensure C_BLOCK is called every cycle

piet pompies harnico62_a at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 8 15:02:31 CEST 2020

Hi,
I discovered that a C_Block does not get called with flag equal to 1 unless the input changes. I discovered that after logging the debug output. From an efficiencystandpoint it actually make sense to compute the output only when the input changes (purely functional perspective). However, there are some use cases where the C_Blockshould be called even if the input does not change. A solution to this is to add a second input and choose an input that will always change. In this example I used a sine wave input - this will ensure that the c_block (test1) is always called.
This provides a solution, but is cumbersome, especially if there are multiple c_blocks. My question is: Is there some other way to ensure a c_block is called every cycle ?ThanksRegards