[Scilab-users] Context error in Xcos Scilab 6.1.0

Chin Luh Tan chinluh.tan at bytecode-asia.com
Wed Mar 4 00:48:57 CET 2020

hi, sorry to interrupt half way to just give some idea, have you tried to right click on the Scilab and run it as administrator?

I was facing similar issue on write access even I am the admin for win10, local acc, but still I need to run Scilab as admin by  above mentioned method to write to certain folder.

hope this helps.

rgds,
CL

---- On Wed, 04 Mar 2020 05:49:16 +0800 Samuel Gougeon <sgougeon at free.fr> wrote ----