[Scilab-users] Context error in Xcos Scilab 6.1.0 - Bugzilla #16357

Perrichon perrichon.pierre at wanadoo.fr
Wed Mar 4 08:54:17 CET 2020

Hello Samuel ;

I’ve taken into account Chin Luh Tan’s remark  to open scilab in administrator mode with a right click on scilab icon :

, and run a new time your patch with the replace file « script2var.sci »

Then

--> cd SCI/modules/scicos/macros/scicos_scicos

ans  =

  "C:\Program Files\scilab-6.1.0\modules\scicos\macros\scicos_scicos"

--> predef clear

--> genlib scicos_scicoslib

ans  =

--> clear script2var

Basic and trial tests program are available in Bugzilla #16357.

Before the modification :

And now

Samuel, I let you close the bufgzilla with resolved fix ?

Are a merge version foreseen and a nightlybuild , ? When ?

Thanks a lot

Also thank to Chin Luh Tan for his help.

Pierre P.