[Scilab-users] New function for scilab to matlab conversion

Antoine Monmayrant amonmayr at laas.fr
Tue Mar 10 09:32:22 CET 2020

Hi all,

I am trying to convert some old matlab code to scilab.
Running m2sci, I noticed that some simple functions were not available in scilab (pol2car for example).
I just did a small clean-room reimplementation of pol2car and tested on the official examples that it behaves like the matlab one.
(nothing fancy at all!).

Here are my questions:
(1) Is there any official way to propose the addition of pol2car to scilab ? (Not sure this is worth a SEP)
(2) Is there some official coding style or additional test that I should provide?

Thank you in advance,

Antoine