[Scilab-users] Bug report etiquette : memory leaks in graphics

Antoine Monmayrant amonmayr at laas.fr
Tue Mar 17 15:28:59 CET 2020

Hi all,

I know that it's usually bad practice to duplicate an already existing bug.
But it's also good practice to make one report per specific bug.
I've just waisted two days on a nasty memory leak when plotting/clearing a graph in a loop (50 iterations were enough to kill scilab).
Looking at reports of bugzilla, I see plethora of memory leak bugs for graphics (eg #14310, #14508, #14977 to name just a few) that are most probably all related.

Should I report a new bug or comment on these ones, being slightly off topic?

Antoine