[Scilab-users] Corona modelling

Tim Wescott tim at wescottdesign.com
Mon Mar 30 02:51:17 CEST 2020

This will be a straightforward application of the ODE solver.

Type "help ode" for more detail.

You'll make a function that takes the vector x = [S; I; R] as an
argument and returns [S'; I'; R'].  Then you'll call that function with
some starting x and let it play out.

You can speed up computation if you provide the Jacobian of f as a
function -- if you don't, the solver will calculate it at each time
step.