[Scilab-users] BusCreator, BusSelector in Scilab ?

Clément David Clement.David at esi-group.com
Mon May 25 16:11:45 CEST 2020

Hi Tien and welcome,

The Simulink's BusCreator/BusSelector blocks are not available for heterogeneous datatypes (having a link composed of an integer and a double) but if you only have double values on your signals you could use MUX/DEMUX blocks.

Note: you could also use name=idx in the context to access the idx field by name where idx is the index in the MUX/DEMUX block.

--
Clement