[Scilab-users] {EXT} Re: Multiple regression on semi-log plot

Stéphane Mottelet stephane.mottelet at utc.fr
Mon Nov 16 10:45:52 CET 2020

Hi,

Le 16/11/2020 à 10:26, Dang Ngoc Chan, Christophe a écrit :
> Hello,

That's the more difficult part. Considering the provided data, which
will never fit well this kind of model, the quadratic error will
decrease quite regularly. If the real concern is about finding the
points with maximum curvature, a non parametric model should be more
adequate (Local regression, Kernel regression, splines, or wathever).

S.