[Scilab-users] converting octave script imremap to scilab

P M p.muehlmann at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 22:48:29 CET 2020

if you refer to interp2 from CGLAB toolbox....then no, I have no success
with that.

CGLAB call:

vp = interp2(xp,yp,x,y,v)...were xp and yp are vectors

while at octave:
warped = grayinterp(im, XI, YI, interp, NA);   // im seems to be a mxn matrix

with:function [warped, valid] = grayinterp(im, XI, YI, interp,
extrapval)  if (strcmp(interp, "cubic"))
    warped = graybicubic(double(im), XI, YI, NA);
  else
    *warped = interp2(double(im), XI, YI, interp, NA);*
  endif
  valid = !isna(warped);
  warped(!valid) = extrapval;endfunction

BR